Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Monday, April 28, 2014

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser

I was looking out for a sheer and moisturising base at the beginning of the year because my skin was being a pain and I couldn't wear foundation. I tried using the Garnier BB Cream again but then it started to clog my pores just like before ( that's why I stopped using it in the first place). I was on the hunt for something I could use on a daily basis that would just even out my skin tone (I have a lot of redness) and I don't need it to conceal much. I also needed something that had an SPF in it cause I didn't want to have to use sunscreen plus another base on top. Too lazy for that. 
I wanted to buy the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation for like a year or longer already but since my skin was being dry I figured it wasn't a good idea. I then remembered that Nars has a tinted moisturiser but it's never raved about so I didn't really think it was that great. Slowly I started doing some research on it and it seemed pretty safe. ( Safe = won't break me out) IT ALSO HAS AN SPF OF 30/PA +++!!!
I decided to get it and since the coverage is like barely there, the shades don't really matter. I was matched to Alaska (Light 2). It costs like 66 SGD for 1.9Oz, which is more that your average foundation bottle. The average foundation bottles usually hold 1 Oz of product~



This product claims to help reduce the appearance of hyper pigmentation and dark spots in 4 weeks. ( according to the Nars website)
I'm honestly not very sure because I never really cared to take notice HAHAHA my dark spots have lighten but I'm not sure if it's because of this particular product. 
This product doesn't clog my pores, that's for sure. It's lighter (in consistency and coverage) than a BB cream in my opinion. It feels like a normal moisturiser with tinge of colour but when you blend it out the colour kinda like sinks into your skin and you're just left with a more even skin tone. It doesn't cover really dark spots though. And it's not high coverage like a foundation. 
This product is really dewy and I usually set it with any translucent powder I find laying around. If I don't set it, it will just have that sticky feeling especially if it's a super hot day. However, on days where my skin is extra dry, I won't use as much powder to set. 
This product is quite long lasting considering the weather and humidity in Singapore however, just like other BB creams, I do notice some transfer when I blot my face with a paper napkin or tissue. But it's nothing serious~
I have been using this non stop for almost 2 months now. If I could compare it to another product it would be like the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua just not as much coverage but more moisturising and liquid-y.

I think I would repurchase this when it runs out because it's so easy to apply and blend and it does not irritate my skin. (I use my fingers to blend it ☺) 
Unless I find something better of course! The price tag is quite steep but I guess you can't have everything. 

Hope this was useful to someone! ☺

Lots of love,
Alexandria 


No comments:

Post a Comment