Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Monday, April 21, 2014

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Hi everyone, today I wanna share with you my favourite overnight mask.
I had a period where I had really dehydrated skin (actually my skin is still kinda dehydrated but it's not bad anymore, it's just cause I haven't been drinking water hahaha ) and I was looking for a product that could help. 


My cousin introduced this mask for me and she ordered it for me. I'm not sure where she got it from but they sell it at all laneige counters. 
To be honest, when I first used this on my super dry and dehydrated skin, it did sting a little, but the pain will subside. I fell in love with this the first time I used this. 
This is a sleeping mask, which means you put it on before you sleep and you just sleep with it. It is a gel like consistency and you're not supposed to rub it in. You just apply it like how you would a normal clay mask etc and just leave it. 
The way your skin feels the next morning is amazing.
I also love the smell of this product. Super nice!
I'm not sure how much this product is but I think its bout 40+ SGD if I'm not wrong.
It comes in a jar and you don't use much at once. I haven't even used half and I've been using it for months! 
Really recommend this for people with all skin types because it's really hydrating. 

That's all for now!

Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment