Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Monday, April 21, 2014

Daiso Sponge Detergent

Hey hey!
Sharing the best brush cleanser in the whole world~




This daiso sponge detergent was recommended to me by an anon on my blog a few months ago to try on my beauty blender. The beauty blender can be really hard to clean sometimes and so are foundation brushes. 
I decided to give this a try since it was only 2 bucks and if I didn't like it, I would only have wasted 2 dollars so I figured why not. 
This detergent is amazing. I got addicted to cleaning my beauty blender HAHA cause the results were wow. And it doesn't have that soapy feeling after washing, which I appreciate.

I wondered if I could use this for my brushes as well so I tried and omg it worked so well!!! 

Here's some pictures of my blush brush + powder brush


The lighting is quite bad but it's so super clean in real life.
I have this paranoia that my brushes will still have soap residue on them so I usually take 5 minutes just to RINSE one brush. This product doesn't have that soapy feeling which is what I love about it. 

I use my Mac brush cleanser for spot cleaning (eye liner brushes etc) but for my face brushes, this is what I use. 

Give it a try! :) 

Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment