Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Monday, April 21, 2014

Current contents of my make up pouch- April 2014


Hi hi I just felt like sharing what is currently residing in my make up pouch for those who like to kpo like me HAHAHA
I used to not have a make up pouch but I find that it's much easier than walking up and down from my mirror to my make up storage table so I just put everything I usually use in this pouch. 
I don't use them all on an everyday basis but these are the products that have been in my make up pouch for the past few months! I don't even use some but they're just in there just in case~
Let me know if you want me to review any item in particular? ☺



Face Products

NARS Tinted Moisturiser
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 
TheBodyShop Bronzer 
NARS Blush
TARTE Amazonian Clay Blush
BENEFIT HighBeam Highlighter
SEPHORA Mattifying Powder Foundation


Eye Products

CATRICE Eye Brow Set
NARS Pro Prime Eye Shadow Primer
MAC Paintpot
MAYBELLINE Colour Tattoo
BOBBIBROWN LongWear Gel Eye Liner
CATRICE Eye Liner (Review coming up)
MAC Eye Khol
STILA Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
URBAN DECAY Cannonball Mascara
MAYBELLINE The Falsies Mascara
BENEFIT They're Real! Mascara
COVERGIRL Clumpcrusher Mascara



Lip Products

MAYBELLINE Baby Lips
INNISFREE Lip Stain
MAC Lipstick





Tools

SHU UEMURA Eyelash Curler
REAL TECHNIQUES Stippling, Blush and Buffing Brush
ELIANTO Random Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush
ZOEVA Wing Eye Liner Brush 


Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment