Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Monday, May 19, 2014

Catrice Longlasting eye pencil, waterproof


This eye liner was recommended to me by my friends at TVP and I decided to give it ago. I bought the grey, gun metal kind of colour called 'The World's Greytest, 020'. After falling in love with it I purchased the brown on called ' Brown Town Girl 050'. This eye liner is like 3.90 SGD but it's really quite amazing.
It doesn't smudge and it's really long lasting. I am able to wear this on my upper and lower waterlines for the whole day without any smudging ( I have oily eye lids). It's currently my favourite eye liner. It's drugstore but it's so amazing. 
I find the grey one to be softer and easier to work with for the upper lash line compared to the brown. The brown can be a little dry but I think it's just because of the colour. There have quite a few colours and the bright colours stay on for the whole day as well! Normally shimmery and bright coloured eye liners tend to wear off but this eye liner is really the bomb.com. I swatched the newer colours on my hand that day and they stayed all the way till night. I couldn't even wash it off with soap and water.
I would definitely repurchase this and I am gonna get a few more colours the next time I go to Guardian Plus! 
Catrice can be found at most Guardian Plus outlets. ☺


Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment