Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Friday, September 5, 2014

Make up for school

Hiiiii! It's been a suuuuuper long while since I've blogged here.. My mac was corrupted and blogging on the iMac is just no so I decided to take some time off.. HAHA Don't really know what to blog about also because I haven't been shopping for make up much ever since I quit my previous job~~ BUUUTTTT I've got a new job so I guess I can start buying make up again soon :D *squeals*

Can't decide if I should blog about make up I wear to school or my current favourites... hmm..

I think I'll just talk about the make up I use for school yas since I use the products that I'm currently in love with anyways~

Okay so as I mentioned in like.. April I think.. I've stopped wearing foundation regularly. I only use foundation when I club or like when its a special occasion. omg maybe I should do my clubbing make up??? omg kk next post.

Anw, so because I was having some dry skin issues in the beginning half of the year, I was on the search for a new foundation that wasn't gonna be drying. Then I stumbled across the Nars Tinted Moisturiser. I have never own a TM before and I was quite hesitant because I haven't heard anything (at that time) bout this tm. The ones that are usually talked about are usually like the Laura Mercier one so I started doing some research about it and it actually had good reviews!
So since I love Nars, I just decided to give it a try. I wasn't sure what to expect.. I didn't know whether it was gonna be like a bb cream~ cause bb creams clog my pores so I don't use them although I looooove the Garnier bb cream sigh.
I used it for the first time and fell in love straight away. Like its so moisturizing and like it was really damn good for my skin at that time because my skin was really dry like mad. There were days where I would powder and days where I don't. This product transfers though because it's not a foundation. Its doesn't set to a matte or powder finish. It FEELS like a heavy moisturizer in my opinion. It doesn't provide much coverage. It has a very strong yellow tint so it is super good for my uneven skin tone. I have a lot of redness around my cheek and nose area and the sides of my nose are like purple HAHA so this just evens it out, not perfectly, but to a naturally evened tone.  It doesn't cover blemishes very well too, but I don't mind because that's honestly not my concern because I don't normally conceal pimples and all because I just can't be bothered hahaha so yeah I have been using this on a daily (whenever I use make up) basis and it's fine for me :)
I would also just powder it with any powder I'm feeling for that day~ It's either the Rimmel Stay Matte (it doesn't really keep me matte tho) or the Sephora Mattifying powder compact ( I NEVER REALISED HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS UNTIL I REALISE IT'S ALMOST GONE!)





I usually just use a bit of bronzer on my cheeks with some blush. I busted out my body shop bronzer that I bought in like... 2011 HAHAHA yeah I love it cause it gives me like a bronzed look without any shimmer and its not muddy. I would say that it's a bit on the orange side but it's okay for me cause of my yellow/golden/olive (i'm still unsure cause no one can figure it out) undertone. Recently bought a Catrice blush though and it's a brownish color and I've been really liking it too! So cheap some more!  LAAAVVV IT!


I usually use either my Nars blushes or the Tarte or The Balm ones depending on my mood HAHA but it's usually one of the 4.


HATE THE STUPID NARS PACKAGING IT GETS SO DIRTY. but it looks nice nice :')





My eye make up for school honestly varies, but on most days I would just use my Nars eye primer +  Mac painterly paint pot or like a skin tone eye shadow all over my lids and maybe a slightly slightly dark color to define my crease. The only reason I do this is because my eye lids are very dark and like if I don't conceal it I just look dead. So I do that and I use mascara and that's basically it for most days. Unless I'm feeling fancy and decided to use any eye shadow I'm feeling that day.

Step 1

 
Step 2
This is very old but it never runs out!!
I think they changed all the formulas to Prolongwear for their paint pots tho, they last a lot longer imo :)


Step 1: SUPER WATER+ BUDGE PROOF (Y)


Step 2: Any 1 of these, sometimes skip step 2 and just use the Heroine Make! 


My brows never change. I always use my Catrice eyebrow kit thing cause the colors match my brows perfectly :> and it was so affordable also like only 7SGD+ I think?! love good cheap make up



My lips would usually just be a tinted lip balm or a lip liner all over with a bit of lipstick or gloss.


So yup that's usually my make up I wear whenever I wear make up nowadays.

Think I might do a clubbing make up tutorial post soon cause it's important to use make up that is budge proof because of the sweating and dancing all in clubs hahahahahah

Okay that's all for now :)


Lots of love,
Alexandria 






No comments:

Post a Comment