Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review: GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment

Hey hi hello!
I'm back for another review~



I bought this mask like in the beginning of March. I've been seeing it being raved about everywhere like on youtube and all and I was waiting for it to come to Singapore. When it finally did I went to get it. ( After awhile la cause I'm broke 24/7)
THIS MASK IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE MASK I HAVE EVER PURCHASE YET. Like seriously it's 92 SGD for 34g??? Crazy expensive. I was really really praying that I would like it and that it would help my skin because I was getting like spots and all from stress and hormones (Zzz)

So at first, I used it as a treatment mask. I've only used it like about 5/6 times so far. Anyways, the first 5 times I used it I used it only in my problem areas like a small patch on my cheek, my nose and my chin. I honestly did not see much difference in my skin although maybe my blackheads looked smaller and some were gone. But it wasn't a huge difference. I then tried using it over my whole face and there still wasn't a huge difference. Maybe slightly clearer but not enough to justify the price.

It doesn't sting my face badly so that's a plus and it washes off easily as well. 

I was super upset because I felt like I had wasted 90 bucks. Do you know how much make up I could have bought...... sigh. ☹

SIDE NOTE: the packaging said that if you use it for your whole face you can use it about 12 times and if you use it as spot treatments you can use it 1000 times. I paid 92 bucks for a mask that is only enough for 12 uses.. I swear it's really damn expensive and I'm the type of girl who wouldn't mind spending money on skincare. So for me to say that kinda shows something.
I left it alone for like a month and I just decided to use it again.

Conclusion:
I'm honestly still unsure about how I feel about this mask. I feel like the results are not enough to make me want to repurchase. You can only see a small difference and it's not like it's that amazing at treating spots in my opinion. Maybe it just doesn't work for me.
The origins mask I just blogged about is more beneficial for me. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment