Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Friday, November 8, 2013

Holiday/Resort Make Up

So a few days ago someone asked what kind of make up I would wear to a resort if I was on holiday. To be honest, I don't usually wear make up when I'm on holidays hahaha UNLESS I'm gonna be taking pictures then of course I would wanna look nice HAHA!

These are the products I would use:

Sunblock



Sunkiller BB & Biore Perfect Face Milk

These are just the 2 sunblocks I'm currently using. The pink one provides a little bit of coverage, hardly any. It just takes the redness off my face cause my cheeks and nose are always always red in the day. Think it's the heat in Singapore. 

This (Sunkiller) provides light coverage with good sun protection ( super important) :) I would totally just use this as a base :)

The Biore one just controls the oils on my face. No tint or anything it's just transparent :)


Eyelid Primer



MAC Paintpots in Painterly, MAC Pro Long Wear Paintpots in Frozen Violet & Chilled on Ice

I use the mac paint pots as a base before my eye liner/ mascara. Just to control the oil on my lids.


Waterproof mascara



Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara

Super water proof! But it's a burden to remove!


Waterproof/ long wearing eye liner



Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner

No reason actually. I just love this eyeliner and this is the one I use. It's not that waterproof actually. It can smudge after awhile but that's on my eyes. 


Lip balm 



Maybelline Babylips & Nivea Essential Care

Personal favorites although they have no SPF

Super super important to use a lip balm with SPF to protect your lips and keep them hydrated!

Personally, if I was gonna swim I wouldn't use any make up at all because I have this thing about clogging up my skin and I'm just paranoid I guess. I would only use these products if I were hanging around the resort or pool with no intention of swimming or whatsoever :)

Hope this helps!! If you have any products to recommend or want me to do reviews on please let me know! And also please feel free to request more posts :)

Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment