Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Friday, November 28, 2014

Mane & Tail Shampoo

Hello!
Gonna talk about shampoo today~ 
About a month ago I was desperately looking for way to make my hair grow faster for my birthday party and I saw a lot of people talking about the Mane & Tail shampoo that's actually meant for horses but can be used by humans too. Since I've been considering this shampoo for awhile before already I decided to just get it. It has been almost a full month and I just feel like reviewing the shampoo.


In all honesty, I didn't really notice like a drastic difference in the length of my hair. My hair grows quite fast naturally but somehow over the past couple of months it seems to have stopped growing for some reason or maybe it's just me. Anyways, even though I didn't notice a difference in the length of my hair, I did notice a difference in the volume. I also have naturally thick hair. But like I can actually see and feel the difference in the volume after using the shampoo. About a week of using the shampoo my mother suddenly asked me 'Why your hair so thick suddenly?' and I was like 'it's always thick what' then she said 'no it's even thicker now'. I don't know why I felt the need to share that conversation la but the main point is that she's not the kind of person to notice these things so for her to notice it kinda shows something~ My hair is really like thicker and fuller now. I also feel like it doesn't drop or break as much ( hair breakage was a problem was me..) 
The scent is quite pleasant too. I expected it to smell like my dog's shampoo but it really doesn't and the smell is quite nice. It doesn't linger anyways. I usually use a treatment or a good conditioner after using the shampoo though because my hair is quite dry by nature. 

I would repurchase this shampoo because it cleans my hair well without stripping it of the oils. I feel like it strengthens my hair too!!! So yes yes yes definite repurchase. 

I can't really remember the price of this but it ranges from $12.90-$14.90 depending on where you get it from! It's more expensive at Guardian though~ 

Hope this helps someone who wants thicker hair or more volume 😄

Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment