Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Thursday, January 23, 2014

DRUGSTORE MAKE UP REMOVER

I originally bought this make up remover cause I wanted to try something different. Usually before I buy anything (skincare/make up) I would always always research on it first. Like read reviews etc to make sure that it won't break my sensitive skin out. I was out with Flo (read her blog w her friend @ here)  one day and I just made an impulse buy and bought it.
It was the Maybelline New Clean Express Miracle Oil-Gel.


I was pretty sure it was gonna be a rubbish product but I just bought it anyways.

I hated this the first time I used it. I put a sufficient amount on my DRY hands and applied it all over my dry face and I felt like it was tearing my skin. It was so dry omg I wanted to die. I put it aside and never touched it.
After a few weeks I decided to give it one more chance. This time I used a different method. I put a lot of product on WET hands ( I wanted to finish the bottle asap so I spammed it). IT WAS AMAZING. omg. It took off all my make up okay I'm not even kidding. Even waterproof mascara. Like. WOW. It was really WOW. After you wash it off your skin just feel so clean yet soft. It was not dry and all. And sometimes when my skin is really dry or when I'm tired ( after clubbing HA HA) I will just use this alone to remove my make up and not even use a cleanser after cause it's that good. Like my skin feels that clean that I don't even need to use a cleanser.
I don't use as much product as I used to, now that I'm not in a hurry to finish it but this make up remover is really awesome. It's quite affordable too and you don't have to use that much. This bottle has lasted me for months and I use it quite often.
BEST PART ABOUT IT IS IT DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT. It's an oil-gel so it like has the effectiveness of an oil but texture of a gel it's super amazing I really really love this. I would repurchase when I finish this bottle!

Was really pleasantly surprised by this product and I recommend it to all ☺

Having a mental block and I'm not really sure what to blog about next! Any suggestions? You can leave an anonymous comment on this post or email me @ alexandriadecosta@gmail.com☺

Hope everyone will have a great weekend!

Lots of love,
Alexandria 

No comments:

Post a Comment