Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Products I can't live without

Posting now cause I really don't wanna study :'( These are the 5 products I can't live without and will definitely repurchase if I run out. Like I MUST MUST have them at ALL TIMES. :]

1) PIMPLE CREAM/SPOT TREATMENT

I'm currently using the spot treatments that my dermatologist gave me. I must say that I hardly have any break outs nowadays except when I'm like super stressed ( like now :( ) or when the time of the month is coming. I don't have like cystic acne or anything so it's not that like stressful finding a pimple cream. Please know that different people react differently to the different ingredients. Some spot treatments have Salicylic Acid some have Benzoyl Peroxide and other stuff so you have to see which ingredient your skin best reacts to! :) 

The spot treatments I'm using now are:
Differin
Clindagel


2) Hair Mask/ Treatment

I always always have a hair mask/treatment in my bathroom. I don't know why but I really like using hair masks and treatments cause I dye my hair like a lot.. like really a lot and I don't want my hair to get too crazy~ 

Current hair masks:
Essentials ( the pink one) It smells super sweet I love it!!
Tsubaki hair treatment ( new favourite) 




3) Scrub

I have this obsession with exfoliating and it's really crazy. I exfoliate like my face and body way too often. Note: Over exfoliating your face too often can cause break outs!
Anyways, I really really love this St Ive's scrub and I use it for both my face and body. But sometimes when my face is too dry I'll use like a tiny bit just to get the dry flakes off then spam moisturizer when I sleep. 
Favourite scrub:
St Ives Scrub ( bright skin/ whitening)



4) Bioderma

BEST.MAKEUP.REMOVER.EVER. 
I love this. I'm running out and I'm so scared to use it cause I haven't bought a new bottle… It's quite expensive though :( This is also good for days when I don't wear make up (quite often) and just wear sunblock. Sometimes sun block can leave this like film over your face and I use a bit of Bioderma on a cotton pad and just wipe it off :)



5) Sunblock

Sunblock is super super important! I didn't know this till recently and I regret not using it when I was younger. I used to walk to and from school everyday and I would be under the sun, especially in the afternoon. This is really really bad for the skin and the sun can actually cause your scars to darken which will make it harder for them to fade. So please please use sunblock okay!

Favourite sunblock:
Biore Perfect Face Sun Milk ( the white one)


Lots of love,
Alexandria 


No comments:

Post a Comment